Friday 24 August 2018

New House Pop-Up Card & Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

Our son and partner purchased a new house in the same town as our eldest daughter, and this is the card we gave them. I had so much fun creating the front of the card, using a photo they sent us when the SOLD sign went up and some Photo Frames by Lynda Kanase. I printed the photo with my Instax SHARE printer, and cut the frames from some Colorburst backgrounds I had in my stash. All of the words & borders in the different Photo Frame sets work with each other so I paired a HAPPY with the ADVENTURE and cut some of the included arrows and a heart too. The Home Sweet Home is a Wild Whisper stamp.


Inside, I made it a Pop-Up using Karen Burniston's House & Fence Pop-Up. I just love the floating floor that comes with that die set.


I used more of my Colorburst backgrounds for the shrub and tree foliage, and also below our signing block. a bunch of stitched clouds form a shrub and there are white gel pen accents on the fence.



We gave them a gift card to a home improvement store as a housewarming gift. They had a big 'to do list' so we thought it might come in handy to pick up some shrubs or a tree of their choice. Their new back yard is HUGE! And bare. I used Lynda Kanase's Slider Card die for the Gift Card Holder, and added a paintbrush die cut to the front.



The ENJOY is from Karen Burniston's Word Set 6 Summer - another die I get a lot of use out of.


I have several used/empty gift cards that I use as photo props, this is not the actual card we gave them. 

Supplies:
1015 House & Fence Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Kraft, yellow, black, brown, red, blue, grey card stocks
Woodgrain packaging
Black marker
1005 Tree Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1002 Word set 1 Greetings - Karen Burniston
Stamps - Wild Whisper
Photo Frame, Travel - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Photo Frame & Words - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Instax SHARE printer
1019 Gift Card Label (hearts) - Karen Burniston
Copic marker
Wink of stella
Card, Slider - BigZ die - Lynda Kanase (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Basic Grey
Corner Rounder - We R Memory Keepers
Paintbrush die - MFT Stamps
1052 Word Set 6 Summer - Karen Burniston

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. what fabulous cards for someone who has a new home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!