Friday 3 August 2018

Christmas Sweater Double Display Card

Good morning friends

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and today's share is a Christmas card.

The sweater die set is by Elizabeth Craft Designs, and I actually used it on a holiday tag last year. But when we were tidying up from gift opening I decided to add it back into my Christmas embellishment bin as I figured I could re-use it on a tag this year. However, it fit perfectly on Our Daily Bread's Double Display card so that is what I repurposed the Christmas sweater for!


I was working with this package of patterned paper from Stampin' Up anyhow, and I like all the coordinating patterns that work so well together.



Finally, here is a top view so you can see all the folds in a Double Display card. I would never tackle a card like this without a die set! And it all folds up and fits into a standard A2 envelope.



Supplies:
Red and cream card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Double Display and layer dies - Our Daily Bread
1055 Ovals Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1056 Squares Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Sweater die (recycled) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Words inside - MFT Stamps
MISTI

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this card. Glad I found the die 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!