Monday 13 August 2018

Beer, Cheer and Smiles Card

Good morning friends

I had these two stickers leftover on a sheet so I decided to get them on a card and not have to store the sheet (and find it again!). This is what I came up with:


The enamel stickers have gold foil highlights, as does the patterned paper. I like using those 3 x 4" journal cards that come in so many paper packs, so that is what I adhered the stickers to.


Inside I used a stamp & die set by Pink and Main, as well as a strip of the foiled patterned paper.


Quick and easy, and into my stash.

Supplies:
Enamel stickers - Paper House
Journal card - Project Lift, Cottage Living Edition
Assorted markers
Water brush
Fun foam
Black fine point marker
Patterned paper - Recollections
Blueprints #31 - MFT Stamps
Black and white card sticks
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Smile stamps and dies - Pink & Main

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!