Wednesday 15 August 2018

Congratulations Card

Good morning friends

My card share today uses a bunch of Prickley Pear products, that I had fun getting out again to make a card for a friend.


I used Bristol Smooth card stock since the Zig Clean Colour Markers work so well with them and I love the bright, vibrant colours. The scalloped border has a couple of dies in the set - one of them has the stencil option for the word 'congrats'. I added that here, tracing the letters with a black marker then adding additional colour afterwards.


Inside I used some of Karen Burniston's Crosshatch rectangles and stamped words/banner by MFT Stamps.


I hope she enjoys her card - most people enjoy getting some Happy Mail and I've been much better about sending out Happy Mail these days!

Supplies:
Bristol smooth card stock
Gnome Home stamps - Prickley Pear
Scalloped Border stamps and die sets - Prickley Pear
Black sharpie marker
Zig clean colour markers
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Water brush
Distress Oxide inks
Enamel Accents
Dots stamp - Stamps by Judith
Blue, green and white card stocks
Essential Sentiments - MFT Stamps
Stitched fishtail sentiment banners - MFT Stamps
Wink of Stella
Sakura white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!