Wednesday 21 April 2021

Two Mini Slimline for Divinity Designs

Hello!  Today I'm sharing two Mini Slimline cards made with stamps, dies and patterned papers by Divinity Designs. I am really enjoying creating Mini Slimline cards these days, so of course I was excited when DD came out with a Mini Slimline die release!

My first Mini Slimline card is a Birthday Card, and all the Divinity Designs Supplies I used are linked in the Supply list below.


I have become a huge fan of the beautiful patterned papers by Divinity Designs - they have a semi gloss finish to them and some of the pads come with coordinating solid papers.


More of the patterned paper inside, as well as a DD sentiment.


I was really happy with how this next card turned out, with the soft colours and all the layers.


The Mini Slimline Leaf Background Die is soooo pretty and have several ideas for it already.


Inside there is lots of room to write a note of thanks!



You can find lots of inspiration on the Divinity Designs Blog!

** Mini Slimline Card Base requires a larger die cutting machine


Card size - both, 3.5 x 6" which fit in a #8 envelope


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!