Wednesday 7 April 2021

Bee Happy Card Duo


Hello! Today I'm sharing two cards as a Guest Designer for Divinity Designs and I did both a Slimline and a A2 card. I chose the Bee Happy stamp set for my cards today. You can check out the Divinity Designs Blog HERE.

First up is the top folding A2 card. I used the Quilted Background die and cut it twice. Once from a soft yellow and once from a Kraft card stock. Then I alternated the Kraft and yellow pieces and that gives me a second background to use on another project! The card base was cut using the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer. 

The beehive was stamped onto a Double Stitched Circle, and that was popped up onto a Scalloped Circle that I die cut from black glossy card stock instead of regular black card stock. I love the shine this gives! The sentiment was stamped onto a Double Stitched Oval and popped up over thin gold cording.


Inside I cut and embossed the layer die that comes with the A2 Portrait Card Base as well as a smaller Double Stitched Rectangle and stamped the sentiment and more bees onto the smaller rectangle.



My second card is a Slimline cut and embossed with the Slimline Card Base** The Slimline Quatrefoil Background die was cut from confetti card stock (little speckles of colour throughout an off white background) and adhered over a smaller yellow card stock layer. 

Then I added a smaller Slimline Layering Rectangle that was stamped with a bee and the sentiment from Bee Happy.


Once again, the Beehive was stamped onto a Double Stitched Circle and popped up onto a Scalloped Rectangle. I added some die cut and embossed flowers & leaves from the Bitty Blossoms.


Finally, a peek at the inside with more layers from the Slimline Rectangle Dies a stamped sentiment and bee. Then I added a couple more flowers & leaves from the Bitty Blossoms.
 


** Requires a large die cutting machine


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!