Wednesday 14 April 2021

Divinity Designs Card Duo - A2 and Slimline sized.



Hello! Today I'm sharing two cards made with products by Divinity Designs. You can always find lots of inspiration by Divinity Designs on their BLOG and everything is available at Divinity Designs.  Both cards started out with their Geometric Paper Pad, Slimline Sized.  Let's start with the turquoise coffee themed card...

I die cut & embossed the card base and printed panel with the Divinity Designs A2 Portrait Card Base With Layer. 


The sentiment from But First Coffee was white embossed on a piece of light blue card stock and die cut with the Double Pierced Vintage Labels then matted with a black Vintage Label die cut. This was then popped up with foam tape. 

I added a black die cut and embossed scalloped across the bottom using the Bitty Borders and then pulled in the Mini Cups & Mugs dies. The little spoon was die cut from a scrap of silver matte card stock and then a few sequins finished off the card.


Here is a peek at the inside, with another sentiment from the But First Coffee set and a pop of black from the Bitty Borders. The printed panel was die cut and embossed as I did for the front, then I used the Double Stitched Rectangles to die cut the white stamped panel. I spattered some color so there wasn't so much 'white space' and this card was done.



Now for my second card, which is a Slimline. I used the Slimline Card Base** to cut my card from green card stock, then die cut the Slimline Flower Petal Background from a piece of paper from the Geometric Paper Pad (Slimline Sized).  This was adhered to a same size piece of confetti card stock cut with the Slimline Rectangles which was then adhered to my card front.


I am really liking the look of white heat embossed images these days, so I white embossed the largest floral image in the My World set and then the blossom trio on a separate piece of the same confetti card stock. The first piece was die cut with the Oval Stitched Rows and adhered to a slightly larger green oval, also cut with the Oval Stitched Rows. The images were painted with dye inks and a water brush, then I die cut just the trio of flowers using the included die and popped them up over the ones on the stamped oval. 

Before adhering everything to my card front, I used the Slimline Layering Rectangles to die cut long rectangles ... one from the confetti card stock and one from black. These were adhered together then attached to the centre of the card. That gave me a nice place to add the roses stamped oval and butterflies.

I found a small piece of this fuchsia card stock in my stash, so used the Butterfly Trio to die cut three butterflies and the detail layer of the Thank You With Layers. The shadow layer was cut from black and I adhered the two layers together and added these elements as shown. I added three sequins onto the oval for some sparkle and shine.


Inside I used the Slimline Rectangle Layers to cut another panel from confetti card stock and added one of the butterflies to the top edge. There is still lots of room to write a note of thanks.


Of course I gave the flowers and butterflies some shimmer with my Wink of Stella pen!



** Requires a larger die cutting machine


Supplies:
Slimline Card Base - Divinity Designs**
Slimline Flower Petal Background - Divinity Designs
Slimline Layering Rectangles - Divinity Designs
Slimline Rectangles - Divinity Designs
Oval Stitched Rows - Divinity Designs
My World - Divinity Designs
Thank You With Layers - Divinity Designs
Butterfly Trio - Divinity Designs
A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer - Divinity Designs
Geometric Paper Pad (Slimline Sized) - Divinity Designs
Mini Cups & Mugs Dies  - Divinity Designs
Bitty Borders - Divinity Designs
Vintage Labels - Divinity Designs
Double Pierced Vintage Labels - Divinity Designs
Double Stitched Rectangles - Divinity Designs
But First Coffee - Divinity Designs
Card stocks - stash
Confetti Card stock
White embossing powder
Water Brush
Wink of Stella
Sequins
Bearly Art Glue
Card size s- ~4 x 9", fits in a #10 Business Envelope, and Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!