Friday 16 April 2021

Coffee Themed Mini Slimline Card



Hello! I'm back with another Mini Slimline Card made with products from Divinity Designs You can always find lots of inspiration by Divinity Designs on their BLOGand everything is available at Divinity Designs.  I was excited to see this Mini Slimline Leaf Background die in the Mini Slimline release so pulled out the Geometric Paper Pad (Slimline Sized) and die cut a panel from one of the sheets in that. 

The card base was cut with the new Mini Slimline Card Base** and after backing the leaf background with a confetti panel (cut with the Mini Slimline Rectangles), I adhered it to the card front. I used both the Double Stitched Circles and the Scalloped Circles for my focal element and stamped an image from the But First Coffee onto the top circle. I added just a touch of colour with dye ink and a water brush, then a layered flower and two sprigs from the Bitty Blossoms dies.

I wanted 'something'  at the lower edge of the card front, so used the smallest die from the Mini Slimline Layering Rectangles to cut & emboss a 'strip' which then gave me something to anchor this cute cup from the Mini Cups & Mugs dies. I added some sequins to the card front as well as Stickles for a little sparkle. You know I love a little sparkle and shine on my cards!


Finally, here is a peek at the inside, where I used the Mini Slimline Rectangles for the layers and stamped the confetti panel with another one of the images from But First Coffee. A little green spattering to break up the white space and a single flower & leaf from the Bitty Blossoms and my card was finished.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!