Saturday 17 April 2021

Coffee Themed Napkin Fold Card


Hello!  Today I'm sharing a second Napkin Fold Card. The Napkin Fold Card With Layers** was part of the April Release at Divinity Designs. You can find lots of inspiration on the Divinity Designs Blog HERE, and I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube

I really like the script on these But First Coffee stamps and I added one to the Belly Band and another one inside. The Oval Stitched Rows dies are new-to-me and I quite like the detail they give! The little spoon was cut from matte silver card stock and comes from the Bitty Cups & Mugs, which is what I used to decorate the inside as well.


Here is a peek at the inside, with all the folds opened up. I added the second layer of triangles only on the larger ones that surround the inside as well as the four outside corners. The Mini Cups & Mugs dies were perfect for decorating around the coffee themed words.



The card is held closed by a Belly Band, which is also a die set by Divinity Designs. It works great for holding closed those cards that have lots of folds and want to spring open when they come out of the envelope.

You can always find lots of inspiration by Divinity Designs on their BLOG and everything is available at Divinity Designs.

** Requires a larger die cutting machine


Supplies:
Napkin Fold Card with Layers** - Divinity Designs
Geometric Paper Pad (Slimline Sized) - Divinity Designs
Belly Band - Divinity Designs
Oval Stitched Rows - Divinity Designs
But First Coffee - Divinity Designs
Mini Cups & Mugs dies - Divinity Designs
Bearly Art Glue
Card stocks
Water brush
Silver card stock
Wink of Stella
Grey comic marker
No hole sequins - Studio Katia
Ribbon - stash
Card size - ~4 x 4", fits in an A2 Envelope

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!