Thursday 15 April 2021

Mini Slimline Card Duo


Hello!  If you follow me, you know that I have become enamoured with Mini Slimline Cards. I was happy to see that Divinity Designs has a new release that includes dies for creating Mini Slimlines!!  You can see the whole release on the Divinity Designs Blog HERE!  

I used the new dies to create two Birthday Mini Slimline cards. The first card is a top folding landscape card and features the Mini Slimline Card Base**, Mini Slimline Rectangles, the 6 x 6" Water Color Paper Pad and the new Slimline Happy Birthday And Layers.


Inside the card I added a white panel stamped with a sentiment from the Big Birthday Bolds stamp set.



The Second Mini Slimline is a side folding portrait card and once again I used the 6 x 6" Water Color Paper Pad. The purple mat is also from the paper pad, as there are some solid colours included in the pad.


I added one of the butterflies from the Butterfly Trio, cut from the same purple that comes in the Water Color Paper Pad. The shadow layer for the Happy Birthday And Layers was also cut from the same purple. The detail Happy Birthday layer was cut from white card stock that had double sided adhesive on it to make the adhering to the shadow easier.


Inside, another sentiment from the Big Birthday Bolds set.

You can always find lots of inspiration by Divinity Designs on their BLOG and everything is available at Divinity Designs 

** Requires a larger die cutting machine




Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!