Thursday 8 April 2021

Mini Slimline Pop Up Gnome Card


Hello! I have had this card done for quite awhile, but was busy sharing Design Team and Easter projects so I had to hold off on this one until today. I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube as well. 


Since I went into so many of the card details in the video, I'll keep my comments here to a minimum.


This was a fun one to make, and I think I smiled the whole time I was creating.


I have a YouTube tutorial on how to create a simple box pop up HERE if you are interested!


Supplies:
Card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up (gift, retired)
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Gnomies - Paper Rose
Copic markers
Sakura White Gel Pen and Black Glaze Pens
Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets - Taylored Expressions
Tasteful Label dies - Stampin' Up
Acetate
Glitter Brush Pen
Black marker
Word Bubble - Stampin' Up (retired)
Stitched Rectangle die - Your Next Stamp
Label Punch - Stampin' Up
Card size - 3.5 x 6", fits in a #8 envelope

Thanks for stopping by 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!