Monday 5 April 2021

Easter Chicks Mini Slimline Card


Hello!  While I know Easter is over, I didn't get a chance to share this Mini Slimline card and rather than hold onto the photos for another year I'm sharing it now. The stickers were adhered to white card stock then fussy cut and they have sort of a foiled look to them which is VERY difficult to photograph!

The triple window die I used is from Taylored Expressions.


Inside I added some simple lettering and a couple more of the stickers from the package.


I'll be putting this card away for one of our Grandkids next year.



Supplies:
Mini Slim Square Window Cutting Plate - Taylored Expressions
Patterned paper - Hello Easter, Photopolay
Stickers - Dollar Store
Card stock - stash
Fineline markers
Glitter Brush Pen
Card size - 3.5 x 6", fits in a #8 Envelope

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!