Thursday 8 April 2021

Pop And Flip Card for Spring



Hello!  Your Next Stamp is having a Fun Fold Series with the Design Team sharing ... Fun Folds! I was really excited about this challenge since I'm all about Fun Folds. There has been a popular one on social media recently called a Pop And Flip so I wanted until this challenge to make one. I have a walkthrough of the details on YouTube:  


The 'Oh, Deer' stamp set is seriously cute! I paired it with the Stitched Puffy Clouds and the Grass Edge Die (all by Your Next Stamp) and some old punches from my stash.


As I mentioned in the video, I wasn't crazy about this one so I won't be doing a tutorial. I will link two videos below though, so you can try this Fun Fold if you wish. Lots of people like it and lots of people are making them!


The Stamp Doc 
Note, she calls it a Pop Up Flip Card. LOL - that is the one thing I notice about Stampin' Up tutorials - they have different names for a lot of the popular folds.

Dawns Stamping Thoughts  
NOTE:  I've long been a subscriber to Dawn's channel. She has great card ideas and tutorials.


Supplies:
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Grass Edge Die - Your Next Stamp
Oh, Deer - Your Next Stamp
Oh, Deer die set - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Puffy Clouds - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Sunny Studio
Stitched oval die - MFT Stamps
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Ohuhu Markers
White Gel and Black Glaze pens - Sakura
Punches - EK Success
1/8" Quick Strips - the Stamp Market
Glitter Brush Pen
White embossing powder
Card size - Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")


Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Now, isn’t this deer just precious, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, I did a similar type of pop up recently which I wouldn’t make again either

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!