Friday 23 April 2021

Two March Paper Pumpkin Pop Up Alternate Cards


Hello!  It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog and I have two more March Paper Pumpkin Alternate cards to share. These have been done since the week I got my Paper Pumpkin kit, but I've had lots of Design Team projects to share so I'm just getting them posted now. These are my alternate cards #3 & 4 but I did finish the kit and have four more cards to share in the coming weeks. I have also been working on the April Paper Pumpkin Kit!

I have a walk through of my cards on YouTube



The tree stamps & dies I used are from the In The Pines stamp set, which is a holiday set but I love the tree images all year round!


This first card uses the Lever Card with Layers die set by Divinity Designs. I've had this die set for a couple of years and as soon as I saw the square design on the peach printed cards in the kit I knew it would work for a Lever Card!


I also used one of the larger printed panels from the kit to decorate the inside by splitting it in two.



My next card is also interactive - it's a Pop Up! 


I debossed the ECD Sprigs embossing folder and popped up the Happy Birthday die cut.


Inside is the pop up made using my Simple Box Pop Up tutorial, which is linked in my YouTube video above.


The patterned paper is one of the separate envelope liners that was included in the kit.


I'll be back in a couple of days with another March Paper Pumpkin share.


Supplies:
March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Lever Card With Layers - Divinity Designs
Card stocks
In the Pines - Stampin' Up
Tasteful Label dies - Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella
Grey Copic Marker
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Sprig embossing folder - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Happy Birthday Die - Penny Black
Perennial Birthday (sentiment inside) - Stampin' Up
White Gel Pen - Sakura
Card sizes - both, standard A2 (4-1/4 x 5-1/2")

Thanks for stopping by 

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous cards, love the patterned paper on the first card

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful cards, Karen. I love that they're interactive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!