Sunday 18 April 2021

Flower Pivot Panels Sympathy Mini Slimline Card


Hello!  Today I'm sharing another card featuring Karen Burniston's NEW RELEASE! Once again I made a Mini Slimline card and used the new Flower Pivot Panels inside. I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube:  


While I thought about doing a completely white on white card, it just felt really flat so I brought ini some matte silver card stock from my stash. The With Sympathy is from a previous KB release and I really like the size of it. I added it to a panel of white pearl card stock and then some crystal Nuvo Drops.


Inside is the new Flower Pivot panels. In addition to the white card stock and the white pearl card stock I also added white glitter card stock! 


The 'Thinking of You' cuts as a single piece, which makes it nice and easy to adhere. It's from the Word Set 10.


The pierced rectangle for the signing block is from the new Waterfall Card die set.


Here is a peek at all of the new dies being released:



Supplies:
1160 Flower Pivot Panels - Karen Burniston - Shipping April 19th!
1138 With Sympathy - Karen Burniston
1102 Word Set 10 - Thinking of You - Karen Burniston
1161 Waterfall Card (rectangle) - Karen Burniston - Shipping April 19th!
20" Seam Binding
Nuvo Drops
Card Stock
White glitter card stock - Stampin' Up
White pearl card stock
Card size - 6 x 3.5", fits in a #8 envelope

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!