Sunday 11 April 2021

Napkin Fold Card



Hello! Today I'm sharing a Fun Fold card using the new Napkin Fold Card With Layers from Divinity Designs. I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube as well: 


The card is held closed with a Belly Band; another die set from Divinity Designs. I bought it since I like to make fun fold cards and sometimes they like to spring open on their own. This one comes with score lines (and layering dies!)  so it works well for those thicker fun fold cards. I added stamped and layered roses (My World stamp and Die combo) to a Double Stitched Circle, and a black Scalloped Circle. Then I added the Best Wishes, which is from the Celebration Word Dies. 

I die cut the largest layer of triangles from a pink mirror card stock so that is what I used for the Best Wishes as well. I love the sparkle and shine this gives!  I also went over the roses with a Wink of Stella pen.


Below is what the card looks like open - this is definitely one that's better to see in action! I have already started another Napkin Fold card - it's such a cool fold and I couldn't wait to play with it again.

Click HERE to go to the Divinity Designs Blog

Click HERE to see Divinity Design's Napkin Fold Card tutorial.




Thanks for stopping by 

1 comment:

  1. Finally got my die set which I posted today too, love the look the mirror cardstock gives this card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!