Monday 19 April 2021

Father's Day Gift Card Holder


Hello!  Welcome to our Karen Burniston Products - KB Riley LLC April Release Blog Hop. The Design Team have come together with Karen today for a fun blog hop to celebrate the release of 12 new dies. Sneak peeks of the new release started last week, and the dies are available to order NOW!

This release includes:
5 new Interactive Die Sets - Waterfall Card; Tiny House Pop-up; Mushroom Tiny House Add-Ons; Tiny Trees Pop-up; Flower Pivot Panels
3 new sentiment sets - Happy Mother's Day; Happy Father's Day & Welcome
1 new Charm Set - Tool Charms
1 new Stand Alone Die Set - Picnic Elements
1 new Slimline Die Set - Slim Flaps & Frames
Dies are available to order now on the website, and I have a photo at the end of my post so you can see them!

GIVEAWAY:
To celebrate the release Karen Burniston and each of the Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC Design Team members will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to some lucky person who comments on our blog posts, so make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post. Winners will be randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received on our blog posts by Monday, April 26th 2021. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop posts to enter!  NOTE - I will also be choosing from comments left on my YouTube video!

IMPORTANT! Don't forget to leave some way for us to contact you, in case you are a lucky winner! (NOTE - Every time we do a give-away, I often have to draw multiple times, because the winners have left a lovely comment but Blogger doesn't allow me to see the email addresses. If I can't see a way to contact the winner I will keep drawing until I find one that I can).

I used several dies from this new release to create a Gift Card Holder for Father's Day and I have a walkthrough on YouTube

The NEW Flaps and Frames were designed to work on a Slimline card, but I have been using these new release dies in Mini Slimline cards to give you more options for card sizes. This Gift Card Holder is a Mini Slimline size (3.5 x 6") and fits in a #8 envelope.

When you lift the flap on the right, there is a signing block and a saw from the new Tools Charms that is animated with one of the arms from the Mini Pops.



One more look ...


Below are the names with permalink included for those who can just cut and paste the whole lot.



Please remember to be sure I have a way to contact you if you are commenting for the prize drawing. As I said above, Blogger doesn't allow us to automatically see your email address so if I draw your name and cannot see how to contact you I will keep drawing until I find a name with contact information.




Supplies:
1162 Slim Flaps and Frames - Karen Burniston (NEW RELEASE)
1164 Happy Father's Day - Karen Burniston (NEW RELEASE)
1103 Enjoy the Ride - Karen Burniston
1146 Mini Pops - Karen Burniston
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Card stocks
Patterned paper - Snap Color Vibe, Simple Stories
Silver metallic card stock
Card size - 3.5 x 6", fits in a #8 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

84 comments:

  1. I so love these guy cards. This one is such fun, I love the way it looks like the saw is going to cut the paper. LOVE the colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Father’s Day Card! I have a few male family members that are very handy and this tool set die would make great guy cards for Birthday and Father’s Day cards.

    bolvera66 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this so cute with the mechanism saw on the signature area.

    Kpulsipher@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for my “handyman “.
    Carol bu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing love guy cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, love having guy cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great elements on this card and like the black/grey color choice. Very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool card. always looking for creative ways to give gift cards.
    grnygerty@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a unique way of using the Slim Flaps & Frames die set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the monochrome look of this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you card. It’s the perfect Father’s Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. “Tool Time” - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so like the color selected for this masculine card creation! Super job on this Karen as always - your work rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the use of black and white and this makes a great Father's Day card. I love your work! Thanks for sharing!

    dabyrnes49@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the mini slim line and so many fun folds!! What a great card! I always love your cards! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Guy cards are such a challange for me. Thank you for giving me a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always love your cards and this is no exception. Great use of the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome Father's Day card! Love the Flaps and Frames, and the tools look fabulous! I love the way you added the saw!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Guy card. Love the way you use die from other sets.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this mini slimline card. I love the colors. And I love all of the fun folds and flaps. Tami.Lopez.26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Karen, your card turned out awesome!! My handyman hubby would like that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Karen this is a fabulous masculine card creation with grand colors as well - super duper fabulous - utb 01 @ att [dot] net

    ReplyDelete
  23. There's so much class in this Father's Day card. Just the right amount of beauty and masculinity. Your designs always knock me out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Karen! My fella is going to love this card! He's a wood worker, and I know it was designed, and meant, JUST for him! Thank you so much! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Paper choice fantastic. What a great idea for a masculine card. Awesome release

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't wait to try the Flaps and Frames dies! I have so many ideas. Love your guy card with all its "secret" things inside. Thanks for sharing, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great Father's Day card and even for birthday! Love it! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful card! Love the shadows behind the words, makes it much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the simplicity of this card. I tend to overdo it. Less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the simplicity of this card. I tend to overdo it. Less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the gift card idea! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yet another new idea to use with the new dies! Thank You Karen A!
    /Katja W
    scrapparen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. 4th try, difficult to ger comment in:

    Lovely idea, Karen A

    /Katja W
    scrapparen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Karen you are so talented! I love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your creations Karen. Very much inspired when I see your cards

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love all the masculine card ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a great card! I love the flaps, love the new card size and I love the colors you chose! It is not easy to come up with new ideas for men's cards but you certainly did! Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice to see some dies for cards for men. Great new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great masculine card! Love the chevron mixed with the polka dot print. Those tools are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  40. VERY classy! Perfect for a man. I love those tools!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great gift card holder, I always enjoy your projects

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a great idea. Can't wait to get these dies

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a great card - I can’t wait to get the tool dies!
    esbjstutz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Like the card...my dad passed 6 yrs ago...so i make fathers day card for my grand daughter daddy..

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great masculine card and a very interesting use of the flap panels. Love your technique. Live the tool charms!

    Camanott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love your cards! This one is wonderful and showcases the new dies fantastically!

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a fun card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fun Father's Day card, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I make a lot of masculine cards so its nice to see dies that make it much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fun idea for a Fathers Day card! Love that you and the rest of the design team are always coming up with fresh new ideas for many ways to use Karen Burniston dies... Flaps and Frames will come in handy for lots of uses!

    ReplyDelete
  51. A First Place Winner AGAIN !! Love your work. Always looking for new Masculine card layouts, and this is one that can be used for many things.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the simple colors and ingenious design! Perfect for my hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I just started making slimline cards. My first card was making the card Karen made with the pom pom. Love all the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I will be adding the tool dies to my list! I was able to get a couple new ones at a crop this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love the size of this mini slimline gift card! I would use the tool charms often as we have several carpenters in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  56. The tool charms are so sweet. I like the little pop up saw.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh, I didn't get the tool charms and I am going to have to get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Fabulous card! Great colors. Fun to see a twist on how to use the die. Thanks for the tip about using wet adhesive with gift cards. vrc@prodigy[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  59. Such a sweet card! I can't wait for my order to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a great guy card, or handy gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great masculine card. Like the mini slimline too. Very cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Your card looks
    awesome and love
    the tools and frames.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  63. Those tools are so cute and look real too. Love the Father's Day card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I just love the new tool charms! Such a great addition, I love ur cards always! I ordered slimline envelopes and dies but have yet to make one. That's again for the inspiration to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Opps forgot to add my email to my comment before hitting send. Jmm1115@sbcglobal.net Again such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I really like the way you showcased this new release by using so many of the products featured!
    Wonderful job on your card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Great card! I always struggle when making a masculine themed card. Thanks for sharing some super ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  68. What an awesome card! I love your choice of paper. The new tool charms are super cute. I think any Father would be happy to receive this on Father's Day! Beautiful work.

    Hannah Marie
    hmbaum1999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Aloha from Hawaii! What a fabulous Father's Day card - loving the colors and patterns. Mahalo for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Great idea for Fathers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Great design with the tools.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Black and white and cute all over! Love the saw!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Fantastic card! LoLLLve the colo

    ReplyDelete
  74. Great Father's Day card with the moving saw and gift card holder! Am your newest Youtube follower as well as your follower on IG under @jordanbev5 Enjoyed your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!