Saturday 3 April 2021

Mini Slimline Bookmark Cards


Hello! Today I'm sharing five Mini Slimline Cards that I'll be mailing out to our Grandkids for Happy Mail. These aren't just cards though, each one holds a bookmark on the front!

This Slimline die set by MFT peaked my interest. It was called a Slimline Slide In which I thought was interesting so I ordered it. I have no idea if I used it correctly on these cards, and it matters not - I'm really happy with it and you can see that it works perfectly for Mini Slimlines too! Win Win.

Below you can see how the die cuts slits on either side of the circle - perfect for tucking in these chipboard bookmarks. I picked these up a couple of years ago when visiting Arizona, probably from Amazon down there.. The package came with quite a few, and I enjoy using them on my cards as embellishments rather than bookmarks.



Not all of the bookmarks have a 'handle' like the unicorn ones above' but the slit is wide enough for these ones too!


The die set came with the circle die, which is what I wrote our Grandson's names on ... as well as the heart die that I added to each of our Granddaughters cards.


These cards are blank inside so I can write each of them a little love note.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Garden Party, Pebbles
'Slimline Slide In' die set - MFT Stamps
Wink of Stella
Chipboard Bookmarks - stash (old, possibly from Amazon in the US)
Stickles
Teal patterned paper - Sweet Celebration, MFT Stamps
Blue patterned paper - Petite Patterns, Queen & Company
Rainbow packing tape
Flourish - Be Full, Neat & Tangled
Markers
Water brush
Card size - 3.5 x 6", fits in a #8 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!