Saturday 24 April 2021

Mini Slimline Cherry Tree Pop Up


Hello!  Today I'm sharing another Mini Slimline card using some New Release items by Karen Burniston.

I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube

While the 'You're Sweet' is not part of the new release, the little bird I added is from the new Tiny Trees Pop Up.


Here is the card when fully open - you can see how nicely it stands for display.


I added cherries from the new Tree Fruit to the older sentiment die set and they are on the tree as well. Let me warn you - the Tree Fruit is TINY!!! I used double sided adhesive on the back of the card stock pieces so I wasn't fiddling with trying to glue those teeny cherries to their stems. My tweezers were also essential for placement.


The sentiment block dies come from the new Flaps and Frames - so many useful dies in that set that work for a lot more than the intended Slimline Flap card! The pretty border die is included and once again I used double sided adhesive on the back of the pink card stock so it was quick and easy to adhere to the white rectangle.


One more look at the Cherry Tree Pop Up!



Supplies:
1156 Tiny Trees Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1162 Slim Flaps & Frames - Karen Burniston
1154 Tree Fruit - Karen Burniston
1052 Word Set 6 Summer - Karen Burniston
1081 You're Sweet - Karen Burniston
Card stocks
Patterned paper - The Second Wind, Prima
White gel pen
Shimmer spray
Wink of Stella
Card size: 6 x 3.5", fits in a #8 envelope

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. I loved your card when I saw it on Karen's Youtube video about her newest tree dies! Gorgeous with even the lil' birdie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!