Saturday 10 April 2021

Hello Spring Mini Pop Up Card


Hello!  This card is what I'm calling a 'mini' card ... it's 3.5 x 5" and the reason I made it that size is because of the lovely A1 envelopes I picked up out of curiosity. I have all those details in my YouTube video:


The smaller size of this card is perfect for making Happy Mail for our Grandkids, or making a Gift Card Holder that will easily fit inside the envelope of a standard card (A2, 5 x 7",  Slimline etc). Today I went with a Spring Pop Up card and will be putting this away for our granddaughter for next Easter. Yes, I like to work ahead, especially when I have all my Spring & Easter stuff out anyhow.


Inside, I created a simple Box Pop Up. I will link my video tutorial below, in case you wish to learn how to make a simple Box Pop Up as well!

The sweet kitty in the basket image was in the March release at Your Next Stamp, stamped on water colour paper and painted with a water brush and Karin Water Color Markers.


There is lots of shimmer and shine as well, from my Wink of Stella pen.



Click HERE to see my Pop Up Tutorial video!


Supplies:
Spring Kitten - Your Next Stamp 
Spring Kitten Die Set - Your Next Stamp 
Magical Pastel Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper - Hello Easter, Photo Play
Glitter Brush Pen
Patterned paper inside - Echo Park
Mini Strips Easter - Taylored Expressions
Mini Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Karen Water Colour Markers
Water Brush
Black Glaze Pen
Stitched Mini Scallop Circles - MFT Stamps
Medium Daisy Punch - Stampin' Up
Copic markers
White gel pen
Card size - 3-3/8 x 4-7/8", fits in an A1 Envelope

Thanks for stopping by




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!