Friday 29 March 2024

Sending Good Vibes Pop Up Card


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog!

Today I'm sharing a pop up card I sent to a friend.  As usual, my card started with the patterned paper which was in a 12x12" package. Going through the remaining sheets, I saw one with a large rainbow across the bottom half. It was too big to use on an A2 card, or a Slimline but I thought it might work on a 5x7" card. I cut the rainbow panel down to 6.75" keeping just the rainbow. So now my sheet was 12 x 6.75" and had a large rainbow across the centre.


I cut that sheet in half at 6", giving me two pieces with a half rainbow on each ... and I trimmed the outside down so each panel measured 4.75 x 6.75. Since there was a second sheet of this large rainbow print in the package I repeated the cutting above and had four half-rainbow panels ready to add to card fronts! In the photo below you can see how they would have fit together if I hadn't cut the sheet in half. (I will be sharing those cards another day),


If you would like to see the first card I made with one of these rainbow panels - click HERE
I love that the rainbow arcs are glittery!


Inside I used Karen Burniston's Raising Platform Pop Up and a long rectangle cut-apart from the paper package. I added a fussy cut rainbow/cloud image from a different cut-apart and several punched clouds.


There are glittery bits on the cut-apart as well.



Supplies used:
Patterned paper & Cut Aparts - One the Rainbow, Recollections
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Cloud punch - Stampin' Up
Sentiment stamp inside - Happy Thoughts, Stampin' Up
Corner Rounder
Essential Sentiments - MFT Stamps
5 x 7" card blank and envelope

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!