Friday 1 March 2024

German Shepherd Pop-Up Card


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog!

Today I'm sharing my first play with the Raising Platform Pop Up die set (Karen Burniston) and I made a card for our son-in-law. They used to have two German Shepherds and I know he will love this card.  I started with one of the rainbow dog note cards - I have a YouTube video about those** HERE **- then pulled out the rainbow stripe Washi Tape. I love how bright and happy the card front is!

I have a walk through of this card on YouTube:  


Inside I used the nice big HAPPY die (Riley & Company) cut from a rainbow striped paper to mount on the Raising Platform and it worked out perfectly.


Below is a picture of the sentiment/signing block. I couldn't resist adding one of the peeking dog stamps (Catherine Pooler) along the bottom edge.


As I said in the video, I will move the Raising Platform mechanism up a little bit for my next card so it stands above the card when it's open. But I do like it like this look too.


Supplies used:
Rainbow Dog note cards - Amazon .com
Rainbow washi tape - Doodlebug Designs?
Short Crosshatch Rectangle dies - Karen Burniston
Happy Cut Ups - Riley & Company
Rainbow patterned paper - JJ's Rainbows, Waffleflower
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Hope your day - Big Happy Sentiments, Catherine Pooler
Less Wrinkly - Funny Bones, Riley & Company
How old? - Inside Snarky Birthday, Honey Bee
Black Glaze Pen
5 x 7" card blank & envelope

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!