Sunday 10 March 2024

Rainbow Dog Birthday Card Duo


I'm back today with a pair of cards using those rainbow dog note cards I've been playing with lately.( I have a YouTube video sharing about those note cards HERE.)  For these two I cut the front from the back of the note cards then trimmed the fronts down to 3.75 x 5". 

Those panels were popped up on some confetti printed note cards I've had for YEARS! I added stamped sentiments matted with rainbow holographic cardstock and those were also popped up with foam tape. 

I added a little Nuvo Glaze to the dogs and then a stamped panel inside.  Apparently I didn't take a photo of the insides.


Initially I made these for my nursing home donations but I think I might end up keeping them for my stash. They just make me happy!



Supplies used:
Rainbow dog note cards - Amazon .com
Confetti print note cards - DCWV (old)
outside stamps - Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes - MFT Stamps
Rainbow Holographic Cardstock - Recollections
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Dog Happiness - Frantic Stamper
Nuvo Glaze
Stitched rectangle dies - Pink & Main
Inside stamp - Special Sentiments, Penny Black

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!