Thursday 14 March 2024

Birthday Card for Diego


Last week we went to a friends house to celebrate their dog's NINETEENTH birthday! Of course I had to bring Diego a card for his birthday 😊.

Once again I used one of those rainbow dog note cards, trimmed to fit on the front of an A2 sized card that was matted with patterned paper. I used the same paper and an alphabet die set (Karen Burniston) to spell out his name. After laying out out all the pieces, I decided to add a strip of confetti printed patterned paper behind the rainbow dog one and add layered hearts.

Below is a peek at the inside:


Supplies used:
Rainbow dog note card - Amazon .com
Patterned paper - Wish Big, Queen & Company
Alpha dies - Karen Burniston
Heart dies - Heart Add Ons, Karen Burniston
White gel pen
Pawsome Birthday Sentiments - Waffle Flower
Rainbow Holographic cardstock - Recollections
Catherine Pooler coloured inks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!