Tuesday 12 March 2024

March '24 Sheetload of Cards


Today I'm sharing these cards made with the March 2024 Sheetload of Cards and I have all the details on YouTube:  


Two of the 12x12" papers have sparkly bits embedded, and the other is a large sunburst completely glittered! 


I used leftover cardstock scraps for the Birthday Wishes which were backed with Rainbow Holographic Cardstock. I love the shine that gives!


The cards all have a white panel inside, with a striped paper strip and I used different coloured inks depending on what colour ink looked best with each card.



Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Over the Rainbow, Recollections
Birthday Wishes dies - Simon Says Stamp
Rainbow Holographic Cardstock - Recollections
Inside sentiment - Little Something Sentiments, Catherine Pooler
Mini MISTI


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!