Friday 15 March 2024

Happy Spring Pop Up Card


Welcome to Fun Fold Friday here on my blog!

Today I'm sharing an Easter card made with some dies by Karen Burniston, including the Lorna Label Pop Up which is a re-release of a die she had years ago through Elizabeth Craft Designs. It was one of my favourite dies back then ... it 'cut into' the inner card but this new one is a 'glue in' and I like it much better. It fits in lots of different card sizes because you don't have to worry about fitting the card through your die cutting machine!



I also used her Easter borders, Happy Spring and Happy Easter too. I love how bright and happy this card is!


One more look ...


Supplies used:
Lorna Label Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Easter Border dies - Karen Burniston
Happy Spring die - Karen Burniston
Happy Easter - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Love Notes, Doodlebug Designs
Stitched oval - MFT Stamps
Inside stamp - Big Bold Easter, Taylored Expressions
Stickers - Mrs. Grossmans (OLD, from my stash)
Water Brush

2 comments:

  1. Love it and like you, I am so happy Lorna is back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy and cheerful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!