Sunday 3 March 2024

Coyote Birthday Card Duo


When I saw these coyote images on some junk mail, I decided to re-use them to make a pair of birthday cards for the nursing home. The sunburst embossing folder seemed a good match, and after embossing it on white card stock I rubbed some yellow ink on them with a blending sponge. I punched two clouds then trimmed them down to fit under the sentiment and added gold Nuvo Drops for some sparkle.


Below is a peek at the inside - I love how bright and cheerful the cards turned out!



Supplies used:
Coyote pieces- recycled from junk mail
Sunrays Embossing Folder - Spellbinders
Blending sponge - Ranger
Happy Birthday Many Ways - Catherine Pooler
Inside Out Birthday - Catherine Pooler
Pops of Color, Copper - Scrapbook .com
Cloud punch - Stampin' Up

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!