Monday 4 March 2024

Six Silhouette Birthday Cards


Welcome to Masculine Card Monday here on my blog!

Late last summer I was placing an order from R&R Scrapbooking in Edmonton and started poking around the website. I saw this Little Book of Sporting Silhouettes and knew they would make great birthday cards both for the nursing home and our family too. I already had the Little Book of Bees, and the Little Book of Dogs - as well as a farm themed one so this package practically jumped into my online cart. Ha.


The cards are 4x6" - I trimmed down the panels a little then mounted them to a slightly larger black mat before adhering to the card bases. The Happy Birthday was popped up with foam tape and then I stamped a sentiment inside the cards. 


All in all these were quick and easy to create but I like how they look. There I just something about silhouette's that is appealing to me these days.


Supplies used:
Little Book of Sporting Silhouettes - Hunkydory
Essential Sentiments - MFT Stamps
Everybody Say Happy - Catherine Pooler

1 comment:

  1. What amazing papers that you have created awesome cards from

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!