Wednesday 6 March 2024

Rainbow Dog Card Trio


Last week I shared a pop up card using one of these rainbow dog note cards and I liked the teal & black matting so much I used them again for these three 5x7" cards. I am having so much fun with these note cards by cutting them down and adding stamping etc. 

I have a YouTube video sharing more about these note cards HERE


This first card has a humorous sentiment on the front and on the inside. I added plaid washi tape for some colour on the inside too.


The other two cards have a more traditional verse inside...




Supplies used:
Rainbow dog note cards - Amazon .com
Plaid Washi tape - Doodlebug
One Year Older stamp - Anything But Basic Birthday, MFT Stamps
5 x 7" Nesting dies - Waffle Flower
Narrow washi tape - unknown
Inside sentiments - Better With Age, Penny Black
Hope Your Birthday stamp - Inside Birthday Greetings, Avery Elle
Paw stamp - Critter Condolences - MFT Stamps
Catherine Pooler dye inks
5 x 7" Card blanks and envelopes

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!