Wednesday 13 March 2024

Pop Up Card for Passover


If you follow me you know I rarely post things in the same order I make them. This card was probably the 2nd card I made with Karen Burniston's Twist Flower Pop Up, but I didn't want to share it in the winter and saved it for closer to Easter/Passover.


I used the Tree Pop Up on the front of the card. After die cutting the tree foliage from a floral patterned paper then outlined each of the leaves with a fine tipped marker. The clouds are from the cloud punch by Stampin' UP and I added some penned dash/dot lines with a fine tipped marker for definition.


This is the inside - with a stamped sentiment on layered stitched circles mounted on the Twist Flower Pop Up. I used a couple of other dies by Karen Burniston and they are listed below.


I love all the lift you get with the Twist Flower Pop Up and how versatile that die set is!


Supplies used:
5-1/2 x 6" card and envelope - Michaels
Twist Flower Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Fun Flowers - Karen Burniston
Tree Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Garden Party 6 x 6", Pebbles (old)
Stamps - Mazel Tov, Papertrey Ink
Catherine Pooler coloured Inks
Blending Brushes - Taylored Expressions
Coloured pens
Cloud punch - Stampin' Up
Blending sponge
Double Stitched Circles - Divinity Designs
Stickles Glitter Glue

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!