Thursday 7 March 2024

Slimline Cocktail Birthday Card


When I was flipping through this slimline paper pad, I saw the cocktail panel and decided to make it into a birthday card for a friend. I cut it down, then added it to another patterned panel from the package. The background piece was adhered to the slimline card base without trimming it down. 

I added some glitter dots above the cocktails, then die cut Karen Burniston's CHEERS! from rainbow holographic cardstock. I added a couple of fishtail banners using the same holographic cardstock and popped those up with foam tape.


Below is the inside of the card, with a closeup photo below that. 😊


I cut the scalloped circle from the same Rainbow Holographic cardstock as I used on the front, then used the stitched circle to die cut the stamped sentiment. The sentiment is a Funnybones stamp from Riley & Company.


Supplies used:
Patterned paper panel (Slimline sized) - Welcome to Paradise, Asuka Studio
Wink of Stella
Cheers die - Karen Burniston
Rainbow Holographic cardstock - Recollections
Glitter Dots
Double Stitched Circles - Divinity Designs
Scallop Circles - Divinity Designs
Margarita stamp inside - Funny Bones, Riley & Company

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love how you colored the cocktails. So realistic and you are liking your holographic cardstock lately. Thanks again, Carol Scherzinger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!