Monday 11 March 2024

Six Birthday Cards for Donating


I pulled out a Project Life kit and decided to use several of the 4x6" journal cards to make some birthday cards for donating to the nursing home. Several years ago I picked up several Project Life kits for a great deal, knowing I would use them for cards like this ... but I keep forgetting about them! (Project Life kits contain both 4x6" and 3x4" journal cards for pocket scrapbooking.)


I made three floral cards and three more masculine ones with Stampin' Up's Truckin' Along stamp & punch. The cards are all 6x4" and some have narrow gold foil tape for a little shine. Other's have Stickles glitter glue on them.



PaperSupplies used:
4 x 6" Journal Cards - Project Life (unknown kit name)
Special sentiments - Penny Black
Little Something Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Gold narrow foil tape - Amazon .ca
Stickles Glitter Glue
Little etched butterfly dies - Paper Rose
Truckin' Along Bundle (punch & stamps) - Stampin' Up
Alcohol markers
4 x 6" card bases
Lots of Birthday-2-Stamp - the Stamps of Life
Catherine Pooler coloured inks

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!