Sunday 17 March 2024

Easter Mini Slimline


Today I'm sharing a quick and easy Mini Slimline card for Easter. I had a quick peek through my Easter bin and I'm getting closer to using up the patterned paper and ephemera in there! I actually don't need many Easter cards this year since I made so many last year. Which mean I won't be able to make much of a dent in that bin in 2024, so no new Easter paper pads for me. 

I cut the bunny print paper with a scalloped Mini Slimline die (Waffle Flower) and added it to a heavy weight card base. The ephemera was popped up with foam tape and I added some Wink of Stella and Glitter Dot stickers for a little sparkle.


Below is a peek at the inside, where I added two new die sets by Karen Burniston - the Easter Borders and the Happy Easter (with shadow!) Colour to both was added with a blending brush and dye inks.


 

Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Ephemera - Easter, Echo Park
Mini Slim Lacy Layers - Waffle Flower
Easter Borders - Karen Burniston
Black pen
Blending Brushes - Taylored Expressions
Catherine Pooler coloured inks
Peel Off stickers - Ecstasy Crafts
Happy Easter - Karen Burniston


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!