Monday 25 February 2019

Wolf Flip Fold Card

Hello my crafty friends

For Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, I have a Flip-Fold card. Actually, this is the first card I made when I got this die set from Divinity Designs even though I have posted other cards using it before this one. I hardly ever post cards in the same order that I make them! This is also my first post of the morning. Check back in a few hours for my second card share, which is also a masculine one.


I have had these stickers for many years, and I'm finally getting them onto cards. First, I adhered them to white card stock then they were fussy cut. I added a tree border cut from Kraft card stock and we can sign our name on the white labels.



This card went into one of the bags of cards I donate each month to my Mom's Nursing Home.

Supplies:
Vintage Label Flip Fold with Layers - Divinity Designs
Kraft and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Recollections
Stickers - PSX
1045 Outdoor Scene - Karen Burniston
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Double Pierced Vintage Label dies - Divinity Designs
Words - Papertrey ink
Fishtail banner die - MFT STamps
Chalks - CraftT
Scrap of woodgrain patterned paper (from my desk)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!