Thursday 21 February 2019

Pretty Pony Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made to give our daughter for the grands to take to a birthday party. It was quick and easy to make, using the Photo Booth Die Set from Your Next Stamp. I had a leftover piece of this patterned paper that I had been hanging onto and it worked out so well with the little squares.


I picked up this YNS Magical Ponies stamp set last year. They bring back memories of playing 'My Little Pony' with our daughters when they were little. In fact, I still have them and get them out for Olivia to play with when she comes to visit.



I decorated the inside with the final scrap of patterned paper and the fun wonky circle die, also from Your Next Stamp.


Supplies:
Pink, white and turquoise card stocks
Photo Booth Panel die set - Your Next Stamp
Patterned paper - American Crafts
Magical Pony stamp - Your Next Stamp
Stampin' Up Blends and Copic markers
You are Awesome (from Magical Unicorn stamp set) - Your Next Stamp
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
Nuvo Glitter Pen
Stitched Fishtail banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Wavy Circle die set - Your Next Stamp
Words inside - Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!