Saturday 16 February 2019

Llama Lever Card

Hello my crafty friends

EDITED: Apparently I mixed up the dates and this post got published today instead of tomorrow (Sunday). So this is my second post of the morning! I have a bad cold and the cold meds make me 'just a LITTLE' loopy. Ha.

I subscribe to the Taylored Expression e-newsletter, and when I saw some of the new release I was SO excited! I have mentioned that I'm crazy about Llama images these days so as soon as the release was available I placed my order. My card today uses several of the dies and stamps from that purchase.

I started with a Lever Card for the card base. If you follow my blog you know how much I like these Lever Card and Lever Card layering die sets. Then I added one of the cute new fringe dies across the top.  It was fun creating the scene with the new TE stamps and dies and I like how the Llama is peeking out of the window. I also plan on using these dies to decorate some of my larger Llama dies!


I added heart eye-glasses to the Llama,from Karen Burniston's new Tiny Accessories Two. When I was assembling the Llama I realized I had forgotten his 'muzzle' ... so I added it over the stamped face and just drew on the nose and mouth following the one on the included stamp.


Here is the card when it is open, and you can see the whole Llama and another little cactus scene.



The 'Let's Talk Edger' was a Free With Purchase item if you got the entire bundle - which I did. I cut it twice and offset the green one for a bit of a shadow effect. I fussy cut one of the SW motifs from a different sheet of paper and added an enamel dot to the centre.



Supplies:
Lever Card dies and Layering Dies - Divinity Designs
White, grey, green, black, teal, red and pink card stocks
Sakura black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
No Drama Llama stamps & dies - Taylored Expressions
1076 Tiny Accessories 2 (heart eye glasses) - Karen Burniston
Black marker
Patterned paper - Scrapbook.com
Double Pierces hills die - Your Next Stamp
Can't Touch This stamps & dies - Taylored Expressions
Skinny Mini Fiesta Border dies - Taylored Expressions
1045 Outdoor Scene (cloud) - Karen Burniston
Let's Talk Edger 1 - Taylored Expressions
Whole Llama Love stamps - Taylored Expressions
Stitched rectangle - Waffle Flower
Enamel Dot - Echo Park

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!