Thursday 28 February 2019

Balloon Shaker Birthday Card Duo

Hello my crafty friends

This is my first post today, I'll be back later this morning with a couple of cards for a challenge at Your Next Stamp. First though,  I'm sharing the birthday card I made for my Mom to give our youngest Granddaughter, Alma. I used this nice big balloon die from Divinity Designs and made them into shaker cards.


I added the letters to spell her name and the number two, then used a white marker to add highlights on the acetate around the number.


Alma is really into shaker cards, so she loved this one!


The second card is similar but I added Karen Burniston's large Celebrate! die across the centre of the balloon.



Here is a peek at the inside:


This second balloon birthday shaker card is for my stash.

Supplies:
Large Balloon die - Our Daily Bread Designs
Patterned paper - Cloud 9 (Old!)
Acetate
Sequins
White card stock
Bakers Twine
Alpha - Lawn Fawn
1031 Numbers - Karen Burniston
1067 Celebrate - Karen Burniston
Stickles
Stamps inside - Stampin' Up
Chalks

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. wow two already, time goes so fast. Such a fun shaker card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!