Thursday 14 February 2019

Heart Pivot Panel Card for my Mom

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing a card I made to send my Mom to let her know I was thinking about her. Valentine's Day was my Mom and Dad's Wedding Anniversary, so she needs a little extra love on this day.

I kept the front nice and simple, with large lettering as she has Low Vision and I wanted her to be able to read it.


The hearts were cut from a pretty coral Shimmer Sheetz so they have lots of shimmer and shine.


Here is the inside!


I added the new Heart Pivot Panel to the centre, and lots of Shimmer Sheetz hearts. I also used the new Border Blends Party for the bottom edge and penned words across the bottom.



Here is a look at the card from the top so you can see all the dimension you get with the Pivot Panels.


And finally, for those that like to pin card fronts and insides together on their Pinterest boards - here you go!



Supplies:
Blueprints #1 - MFT Stamps
Patterned paper - K & Company
Pink card stock
Shimmer Sheets & Double Sided Adhesive - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Black marker
1091 Border Blends Party - Karen Burniston
1088 Heart Pivot Panels - Karen Burniston
1081 Tag Book Pop-Up (scalloped circle) - Karen Burniston

 Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!