Friday 22 February 2019

Minion Birthday Bridge Card

Good morning friends

Welcome to  Fun Fold Friday here on my blog. I haven't made a Bridge Card in awhile, and had both this patterned paper and Minion stamp sitting on my stamping table. So I combined them to make birthday card for one of the grands to take to a Birthday Party.


I just love the 'dipped' look with KB's larger font dies, so did it again here by inking just the bottom edge. Oh My Goodness, I love those Minions. They just make me smile. This one is attached to the centre of the card with an Action Wobble so he bobs and wobbles around. Those Action Wobbles are so fun for kids cards.



I stamped a greeting on the back side, and there is room for the kid(s) to sign their names too.


The card folds flat and fits easily in an A2 envelope.


Supplies:
Yay - last of this DSP
White and yellow card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
1067 Celebrate die - Karen Burniston
Minion Stamp - Crackerbox Palace
Copic markers
Sakura gel pens
Glossy accents
Action Wobble
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Enamel Accents

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!