Friday 8 February 2019

Pop-Up Butterfly Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today is Fun Fold Friday here on my blog.  I used some pretty patterned paper and butterfly dies from my stash to make a pop-up birthday card for a friends Mom. 


I added some card stock sequins from the new Rockin Rectangle die set by Karen Burniston and added glitter here and there as well.


Inside I used the new Oval Frame Pop-Up and once again, I used it differently than it was intended. I chopped off the outer ovals and adhered my layered butterflies to the centre portion.


Love these sweet stitched banners from the Circle Tag Book Pop-Up and I added small punched butterflies with some more glitter.


The fancy label is from the Katherine Label Pop-Up and I added the scalloped frame and solid oval decorator dies from the Oval Frames Pop-Up.


Here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.


Supplies:
1054 Rectangles, Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
1079 Oval Frames Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Green, pink and white card stocks
Patterned paper - K & COmpany
Butterfly dies - Stampin' Up Big Z die
Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart
Stickles
1081 Circle Tag Book (banners) - Karen Burniston
Bakers Twine
Happy Birthday stamp - MFT Stamps
Fishtail banner die - MFT Stamps
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up (label) - Karen Burniston
1089 Rockin Rectangle (sequin dies) - Karen Burniston
Nuvo Glitter Pen

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!