Sunday 17 February 2019

Six Feminine Birthday Cards

Hello my crafty friends

I'm having fun using items from my stash to make birthday cards for my Mom's nursing home, so when I was poking around in my patterned paper I found this sheet and decided to use it. I was able to get six card fronts from the 12 x 12" sheet!


I love embellishment packets, and hadn't been able to resist this cute love themed one from Pebbles. I pulled out six of the larger images and then I was off and running for the cards.


I used pretty much the same basic layout for each of the cards.


I added stickles to most of the images for some birthday sparkle and shine.




There are two of each of the critters in the package, so I used the feminine Llama but still have the masculine one for a different card.


The card insides are all identical.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - Pink Fresh Studio
Embellishments - Pebbles 
Dashing rectangle dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched circle scallop frame dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched Fishtail Banner die - MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday stamp - MFT Stamps
Stickles
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Pink and white card stocks
Mini Scalloped rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamps inside - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!