Sunday 10 February 2019

Gift Shaped Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

Today's share is a Birthday Card, made with one of the die sets I purchased on Black Friday. I have been enjoying the Fold-It Cards by Stephanie Barnard and I knew this one would get a lot of use between the cards I make for our Grandkids to take to birthday parties and the birthday cards I donate to my Mom's nursing home.

This is the first time I used the dies and I'm tickled with how cute this card is. It fits perfectly in an A2  envelope.


I used a small tag die from Karen Burniston's Twist Panel Pop-Up die set, tying it on with Bakers Twine.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


... and the view from the back ...


I think this die set will make some really cute holiday cards too, and I am looking forward to playing with it some more.

Supplies:
Gift Fold-Its - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life & Sizzix
Black, White and blue card stocks
Patterned paper - Crafts
Black fine point marker
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamp inside - Papertrey Ink
Bakers Twine
1009 Twist Panel Pop-Up (small tag) - Karen Burniston
Happy Birthday Stamp - MFT Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. love this gift shaped card ... definitely a perfect card for birthdays

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!