Sunday 24 February 2019

Christmas Bird Lever Card

Hello my crafty friends

Since Valentine's Day is behind us, and Easter is in the distance I decided to post a holiday card!


Once again I pulled out my Lever Card and Lever Card Layering dies by Divinity Designs. This is a paper stack I have had for several years and I never seem to make a dent in it. It has lovely gold foiled bits and I added gold peel off snowflake stickers for additional holiday shine.


Love the stitched snowflakes, which were a new addition to my collection last November.




Into the holiday card stash with this one!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - DCWV
Lever Card and Lever Card Layer dies - Divinity Designs
White card stock
Bird dies - Marianne Designs
Sakura white gel pen
Black Sharpie
Alcohol markers
Stitched Snowflake  dies- Lawn Fawn
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Stitched circles - MFT Stamps
Holiday Cheer Stamp - Your Next Stamp
Merry Christmas - Simon Says Stamp
Stickles
Gold Snowflake Peel-Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!