Monday 18 February 2019

Four Llama Birthday Cards

Good morning friends

Today I'm sharing Llama cards I made to donate to my Mom's nursing home. These Llama's from The Stamps of Life are so fun to use!


Can we talk about the patterned paper for a minute? I loooooove patterned paper. And I have lots. LOTS. I have had this paper stack for a couple of years and just when I thought I was getting to the end of it, guess what? I found a second one in my stash. Then I remember getting it home and loving the prints so much I went out and picked up a second pad so I wouldn't run out of it. Craziness, right?  So you will still be seeing a lot of this paper stack over the next year as well.


I added the die cut 'happy', then wrote 'birthday' with a black glaze pen. The Llama was cut from white card stock but I added a little colour with copic markers. Then I adhered it to the black shadow layer for definition.

Some of the papers have sparkly bits to them so that always adds to a Birthday card.


Since it is still winter, I added the sparkly scarf but I have some different ideas to dress up his neck using some fringe type banner dies.

Supplies:
Word Tag - Paper Smooches
White, red and black card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
1003 Word Set 2 Birthday - Karen Burniston
Llama dies - the Stamps of Life
Copic markers
Sakura black glaze pen
Thick bakers twine - Stampin' Up
Words inside - Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!