Wednesday 27 February 2019

Donut Fold-a-Long Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends

One of my Black Friday purchases was this fun Donut Fold-a-Long die set. For my first card using it, I used the included donut accessory dies and added some sequins for the sprinkles. I've had this card finished since November, but am just getting to post it now.



I punched two banners from the donut printed paper and adhered them over the notches to hold the inside circle in place. The 'Sweet' die is another one that comes with the die set. I wrote 'birthday wishes' on a fishtail banner to complete the sentiment and added some more sequins.


This one went into my stash. I have some other ideas for this die as well, which is the main reason I purchased it.

Supplies:
Donut Fold-a-Long - Jen Long, Sizzix
Patterned paper - Doodlebug
Stitched circle - MFT Stamps
Pink and white card stocks
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Pink fine point marker
Stitched Fishtail Banner die -  MFT Stamps
Sequins

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. love those fold-a-long cards and this one is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!