Tuesday 26 February 2019

Birthday Explosion Pop-Up Card with a Llama

Hello my crafty friends

Today I'm sharing the birthday card I made for a special friend. I kept the front nice and simple, with just some fun patterned paper and a pair of Fishtail banners where I wrote "Another Birthday?".


Look at all the fun going on inside!! I used Karen Burniston's Explosion Pop-Up for the inside, and the Llama stamps and dies are from the Stamps of Life. So the full greeting reads "Another Birthday? No Prob Llama".  Ahahaha, love a good pun.


This llama is wearing a snip from a red die cut border and a party hat. Then I decided she needed a bow as well so I pulled this one from the stash.


The Border Blends Party were fun to use for additional pops of colour and I wrote our message on the white rectangle.


Here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.


Supplies:
1069 Explosion Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Turquoise, white, red and yellow card stocks
Patterned paper - Echo Park
1091 Border Blends Party - Karen Burniston
Llama stamp and die set - Stephanie Barnard the Stamps of Life
Zig Clean Color Markers
Water brush
Sakura black glaze pen
Sakura white gel pen
Felt bow - Stampin' Up
Stitched fishtail banners - MFT Stamps and Elizabeth Craft Designs
1054 Rectangles Crosshatch - Karen Burniston
Black marker

Card size - 5 - 5-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. who wouldn't love to receive this for a birthday card, love the llama and the fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!