Sunday 4 February 2018

Valentine Pig Trio

Good morning friends

Today's share is a trio of Valentine cards I made last year but didn't get posted.


My friend and Design Team Teammate Kelly Booth sent me these adorable tiny wiggly eyes, which I used on the printed pigs. They are so fun!


The next two cards are nearly identical.




The cards were all similar inside ...


I will actually be back later today with another Valentine card I made to share. I intended to post it next week, but since its Karen Burniston's Design Team Challenge next week I figured I'd rather have two posts today than hold onto the photos for another year. I don't really post Valentine cards after Valentine's Day.

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Daisy D, Pebbles, Lawn Fawn
Pig graphic - Lettering Delights
Glossy photo paper
Sticker - Recollections
Stamp - stash
Wiggly eyes
Love ya stamp and die - Stampin' Up
Bic markers
Blueprints #18 - MFT Stamps
Stitched and scalloped rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!