Monday 12 February 2018

Valentine Pig and Bird Scalloped Card Duo

Good morning friends

I'm back today with my second post of the day. I didn't want to hang onto the photos until next Valentine's, so am doing a couple of double posts to get them all shared. These two use that cute scalloped card base and stickers from stash.


The butterfly has a gold foil body & antenna, and the lip patterned paper has red foiled bits on it. So this card is nice and shiny!




This second card also uses stickers and patterned papers with foiled accents. For the front decorated panel, I cut a scalloped panel from black, and the open scalloped panel from the XOXO patterned paper. The black shows through the openings, which is a look I like.




I enjoy making Valentine cards (in case you hadn't noticed, ha ha) but will stop now until next year. I do have a couple more to share this week then I will move onto other themes.

Supplies:
Card, Scallop with Thanks Sentiments - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Black, pink and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Recollections
1042 Spinner Square Pop-Up (Square dies) - Karen Burniston
Stickers - Pebbles
Fun Foam
Resin heart sticker - Doodlebug

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. you create all time so wonderful cards!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Valentines cards, love that cute pig

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!