Thursday 22 February 2018

Cactus Thank You Fold-a-Long Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is another Cactus Fold-a-Long card. For this one, I tied a loop of Bakers Twine to keep it closed  rather than the magnets I used on the previous one.


I'm always a fan of kraft, and when I saw this sheet with the gold foiled dots I had to buy it. I did well though and only purchased one sheet. I added some glitter dots to the flower area for more shine. The die set comes with the flower shapes to add to the base, but I didn't want to distract from the simple kraft and gold so left them off.


The 'Thanks' was die cut from gold foil card stock and adhered to a die cut rectangle. That was adhered to the left side of the card only.


Here is what the card looks like on the inside. So fun!


I have to replenish my supply of Thank You Cards, so this is a start.

Supplies:
Kraft & Gold patterned paper - Recollections
Cactus Fold-A-Long -  Jen Long (Sizzix)
Bakers Twine
Kraft, black and white card stocks
Gold foil card stock - scraps
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Wonky Stitched Rectangle die - MFT Stamps
Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!