Wednesday 7 February 2018

Valentine Gatefold Card

Good morning friends

I have a Gatefold Valentine card to share today. Since I really do enjoy making Gatefold cards, I had purchased this die set and wanted to see if it would work for Valentine's Day.


The flower embellishment is called a "Flip & Fold".  It's quite pretty!


Here is a peek at the inside:



I still have lots of Valentine cards left to share this week, and I'll be back tomorrow with another one.

Supplies:
Black, white and red card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Hello Friend Gatefold die set - Katelyn Lizardi (Sizzix)
Stickles
Blueprints #24 (inside panel) - MFT Stamps
Happy Valentine's Day stamp - A Stamp In The Hand
XOXO tag - Recollections
Bakers Twine
Scalloped border - MFT Stamps
Puffy heart stickers - K & Company

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!